The global pandemic, quarantine, and #WFH trends have led to the inevitable migration of businesses to online. Classic offline retail isn’t an exception. According to the IBM Retail Index, brick-and-mortar retail, hastily moving to online, has “overjumped” five years in its evolution. Overall, retail sales in the US decreased by 60% over the year.
The penetration of e-commerce will inevitably accelerate. While the average growth rate of e-commerce in 2020 is 15%, by 2025 this figure will reach 25%. What does this mean for business? It means the need to:
- Adapt to the online format or turn to e-commerce completely.
- Find new sales platforms: own websites, marketplaces like Amazon and Etsy, social media, etc.
- Invest in internet and content marketing to build loyal relationships with a target audience and attract new ones.
Global changes in the economy have also affected us, AroundB, as a company. Having worked for four years in the field of blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and technology startups, we are opening a new direction – e-commerce. We understand that online retail is the future. We’re continuing to work with the blockchain market while gaining expertise in e-commerce and sharing it with hundreds of other Ukrainian businesses.
As a result, we’ve identified several directions:
- Creation of a Ukrainian community for networking and meetings with the top Ukrainian e-commerce experts. Thus, we want to boost the expertise of businesses and create an open e-commerce market with fair rules. Our community is for innovative projects that will help Ukrainian entrepreneurs earn their “first million” in the e-commerce market.
- Helping young projects to conquer the US and worldwide markets. Our goal is to drive new businesses, develop low-competitive niches, and create our blue ocean.
If you are interested in working with us and would like to join our community, we’re waiting for you on Facebook: AmazonUA. Follow our updates: we’ll soon be announcing something exciting!
#amazon #ecommerce #amazonUA #ukraine