Currently, AroundB had started working with a new client, and after the briefing, we always prepare a comprehensive marketing plan and research to determine our client’s needs, goals, audience, competitors, etc.
Here are 5 tips for a successful marketing plan to follow:
- Prepare a project’s vision. Your project’s mission should highlight your business’ values, strong points and services. It also should go along with the main goals and objectives of the project.
- Identify your target audience. Knowing your audience is knowing how to market them in the best possible way. Conduct some researches and use the results as a part of your marketing plan to know how to reach them and their constant needs.
- Tell about your services. To market your services – describe them. Your community needs to know what services you offer, how can you help people who follow your project to close their needs.
- Define your competitors. To compete such research, you must learn about your competitors, their strong points and yourself as a project. Determine your strengths and their weaknesses, compare your value, price, products, services to get the most out of your resources.
- State your brand position for your target customers. Your brand and what it gives your future community – is your strongest advantage. The perfect positioning statement focuses on solving a problem for your community in a way that promotes the best value.