On December 20, 2017, Kyiv hosted the world’s first ceremony for awarding the winners of open voting in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies: BTC Awards CIS.
To guarantee the reliability and transparency of voting, where fraud and vote-rigging were excluded, we initiated open and independent voting based on blockchain technology for the first time ever. Over three weeks, about 3,000 votes were collected having determined the winners of the world’s first Crystal Crypto awards.
What we did:
– Idea realization from scratch, strategy and visual identity
– Venue selection
– Sales (tickets, sponsors)
– PR, SMM, and content creation
– Speaker acquisition and conference agenda
Results: 300 guests
3,000 votes were cast during the world’s first voting based on blockchain
- Category: Events
- BTC Awards CIS BTC Awards CIS